Lambda Chi Alpha Educational Foundation invests in programs, scholarships and grants to advance the educational mission of Lambda Chi Alpha.
As today’s young men search for meaning in an ever-changing world, Lambda Chi Alpha provides them with true brotherhood, a place to call home, and the tools to succeed in college and beyond. Our fraternity experience is designed to help them thrive in their future careers, relationships, and communities.
By giving to the Lambda Chi Alpha Educational Foundation, donors help the leaders of tomorrow find their footing today by reducing the direct cost of membership and providing programs that inspire and educate young men to be leaders and philanthropists in the world.
Annual support also enables investment in partnerships and research alongside subject matter experts, informing and improving the ways we meet the needs of collegiate men today.
In doing so, donors make possible unique and innovative opportunities for men to grow, serve, and lead.
2022 Impact Report
Lambda Chi Alpha’s impact stretches far and wide, and it is only through our members that we can truly change the world. Thank you to our generous donors who continue investing in tomorrow’s leaders.
Our annual impact reports allow donors to learn about the difference their philanthropy makes in the lives of our brothers today with programs that benefit their personal and professional development.
While we work to bring you the new 2021-2022 annual report sharing the stories made possible by our generous donors, please enjoy this brief video highlighting your impact in the last year.
2021 Impact Report
Lambda Chi Alpha was the only Fraternity in the United States to grow its membership during the pandemic — thanks to the support of our donors.
In the 2020-2021 school year, with support from 2,158 donors, the Educational Foundation was able to fund:
- $1 million for leadership development, such as the new Leadership Skills Certification Academy in partnership with Kaplan, and the new Ideal Man member education curriculum.
- $126,000 for educational conferences, including the Stead Leadership Seminar (571 participants), High Alpha Summit (177), and Neville Advisors College (66).
- $82,000 for partnerships and research in the areas of mental health and overall chapter health and wellness. In the last year alone, over 600 unique calls were made to Lambda Chi’s mental health hotline, made possible through our partnership with the JED Foundation.
- $70,000 for needs- and merit-based scholarships awarded to over 196 Brothers.
- $40,000 for emergency and disaster relief to aid 88 Brothers with the Anchor Fund.